bright square mark on my shirt

redmapleleaf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, All

You may notice a bright square spot on my shirt. This is a picture I had taken with my digital camera while camping in July at Valens, Hamilton, Ontario. I was eating dinner at the wooden table around 6:30pm. Of course, there was no object which might cause to bounce off the lens of the camera. I am very curious ... how could it be made?

<Photo 1>
square-1.1.jpg

<Photo 2 - Zoomed in>
square-2.0.jpg

<Photo 3 - Zoomed in>
Do you see a face inside the suqare?
square-3.2.jpg

What do you think? Is this a computer glitch or something?

Hey, readmapleleaf, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
By the look of things, your blogger account does not allow you to hotlink your photos to another forum, all we get are red x's here.
But I went to your pics "the scenic route" ... by right-clicking on the red x, copying and pasting the property line and thus opening them ... and by the look of things I would think there was something that reflected the light of the sun somewhere which again reflects on your back. A window pane, a mirror somewhere ... or a MARKSMAN!?!?!? :shock: (;)).

True fact is: I don't know and can only guess.

And if you want to show us photos up here in the future it might be wise to store those somewhere else where direct linking is easier and does not require "the scenic route".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back