Brill Windmill

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Went out today with the kids, and the afternoon brightened up - a bit of direction and this appeared

wm.jpg

Edit

and

wm2.jpg

Comments welcome

these are great. i especially like the composition of the first one. did you ask the kids to stand in these particular positions or was by chance?

beautiful colors you got here!
wonderful shots... i love #1
tfs :)

Your "bit of directions" did wonders to that first photo here!
And the sky is just WONDERFUL ... that along with the yellow grass and that lovely windmill ... wall-hanger.

(But who is that fourth person? Do you have four children all of a sudden ;) ;) ;) ????)

Thanks all for the comments,

John, I did get them to stand there, they looked at me a like I was weird but they did it anyway

Corinna, yes I only have three, the fourth is my little nephew (19 years old and 6 foot 3 inches tall :D )

The colours are from using a polarising filter - and adjusting the curves a tad.

Henry, here is the windmill in a bit more detail, built in 1686 with the roundhouse added about 100 years ago.

wm4.jpg

Oh yeah, and sorry about the delay in responding, been away on business, tomorrow I'm back to working locally again for a few months, so should be around a bit more :)

"Around a bit more" here and able to come to the meet-up, I hope!!!
I am planning to see you all again and many more!

LaFoto said:
"Around a bit more" here and able to come to the meet-up, I hope!!!
I am planning to see you all again and many more!

I am planning on making it to the meetup - I should arrive back from wherever I go on holiday late on the Thursday night, so have Friday to recharge batteries etc. leaving Saturday for the TPF meet. Can't believe I just spent the last 8 months living out of a suitcase, anly to get home then go on holiday and live out of a suitcase for another three weeks!

Ah well, at least I won't have to do any work :D

the first one looks beautiful! It has this very "holiday/summer" feeling to it :D

terrific shots, love your comp and setup of the shot, it turned out really good... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back