Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kensington Palace grounds, London

BritishCottage.jpg

It will be nice if you took the pic in the afternoon, like 4pm and get some warm light with blue sky.

Right now it looks like in the mid noon when the sun is blazing or on a cludy day. Overally I think the colors looks "hard" as opposed to "inviting".

Great comments! Yes, the colors are a bit harsh now that you've pointed it out. A little too heavy on the levels and curves adjustments, I think. A little desaturation might help...

Also - yes, it was shot middle of the day and another time of day would have given a better sky and softer colors...nice eye to have seen that.

Is this any better?

BritishCottage3.jpg

I wish you would climb a tree and get more of the house :D just kidding.....

Definately needs less flowers, they totally knock the focus where you can't decide to look at the house or the fauna, especially with the angle of the trees behind the cottage. I think you should pull the house out of the woods, so it's not cropping off that little bit on the left side, and seeing less of those trees that it's fading into.

I do like the house, and the flowers, but I'mn ot sure how to get them together and not overpower a picture. Good job :D

The first one is very saturated, but I love it. I think you should just crop the top somewhere between the top of the window and the peak of the roof. This would get rid of some of the white sky (which is unbalancing the image to me), and bring the flowers up into a more prominent position in the image. To me the flowers are the real focal point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back