British Fireworks Championships

Seamus85

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Morning all,

Thought I'd share some images from the British Fireworks Championships down in Plymouth the other week. Some colourful and imaginitive displays this year which always makes for a fun evening of photography.

British Fireworks Championships 2019 | Plymouth | 15/08/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

British Fireworks Championships 2019 | Plymouth | 15/08/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

There are a handful more on my Flickr for those interested

Thanks for looking

Shaun

Great photos! Of course it always helps to have a great subject matter, and these fireworks look like first class bursts.

Great set of images, well captured, Looks like fun

Very nice. I like them all but I think #2 is my favorite, just because I like those colors best. Good job!

Good stuff! I particularly like that 4th one. Just a tip - when posting more than one or two photos, it's helpful to number them so that others can reference them when they comment.

Nice shots!

Love the colors! Wow!

Hi nice set. Some years ago I was sailing and stopped the night in the harbour there did not know at the time but was treated to the fireworks
UR pics are a nice reminder of that trip

Most reactions

Back