Not open for further replies.

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone know of a good place to have tri-fold brochures printed? I use Mpix for my prints but they don't offer brochure printing - any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks!

I would think that any commercial printer could handle that. It's just a two sided print (probably letter sized paper) on the paper type of your choice.

You could fold them yourself and I'm sure that some printers would be able to fold them for you...for a price.

Cool - thanks! I was hoping to get something a little more classy than what I could do myself. Maybe a glossy sheen - I'll have to check around :)

I strongly suggest overnightprints.com

Be sure to find coupons as well - there are a good bit floating around out there right now.

(The quality is FAR beyond anything Kinkos can do)

I strongly suggest overnightprints.com

Be sure to find coupons as well - there are a good bit floating around out there right now.

(The quality is FAR beyond anything Kinkos can do)
I agree! I have used overnight prints many times. Prices are good colors are great. Just remember they print (as most printers) with CMYK so be sure to convert from RGB if that is what you are working with.

???????? this thread is 3 yo.

zombie-thread.png

I think they may have already got the brochures printed - a couple of posts back Schwettylens pointed out that the thread was three years old in 2011, it started in February 2008. Also, good as The Word Print may be why would someone in Michigan want to use a company in Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread closed, and all the spam posts (4 - all had just 1 post) have been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back