Broken Camera? :[

ksven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just a bought a new roll of film, loaded it in my camera, and everything sounded great until I actually went to take a photo. I noticed that the little sign on the screen was blinking that signaled there was something wrong with the film. Opened up my camera and the film rewound back into the case. So....i cant get it out and there goes a waste of money. Any ideas... :[ I just hope its not my camera, and is just something to do with the film. aghhh

More information would be helpful. Pictures would also help on remedying the situation.

I don't know the layout on the EOS rebel SII but, It sounds like you may have accidently hit the rewind button. I know I have done that with a couple different 35mm cameras.

well i hope so. i cant get a retriver at the moment, and i hope im just over reacting and hit the rewind button. hah. my camera is like a child to me, and i dont want anything on it broken. :p hah

well i hope so. i cant get a retriver at the moment, and i hope im just over reacting and hit the rewind button. hah. my camera is like a child to me, and i dont want anything on it broken. :p hah
It could have been your camera didn't load the film properly, and then rewinds the film automatically when you try to open the back. Next time, pull the battery before opening the back.

Most reactions

Back