Bronica ETRSi Medium Format

j_mcquillen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightinthesky.co.uk
Am thinking of stepping up to medium format, and have seen a second-hand Bronica ETRSi for sale - was wondering if anyone uses this camera and could tell me how they find it...

Also a few more general questions...

The one I've seen comes with a 75mm lens - what does this relate to on a 35mm?

What picture format does the ETRSi give... square, 2/3 etc?

Does £450 sound a decent price for a second hand model with a 75mm f2.8 lens, in decent condition?

im not sure what that particular model looks like, but i can tell you this. for that price, be sure to inspect all the parts thoroughly. i bought an SQ-A and really checked the viewfinder, lens, 120 back, and the slide. inside of the body as well. luckily with my cam, it was in DAMN good shape!

hope that helps some.

md

MDowdey said:
im not sure what that particular model looks like, but i can tell you this. for that price, be sure to inspect all the parts thoroughly. i bought an SQ-A and really checked the viewfinder, lens, 120 back, and the slide. inside of the body as well. luckily with my cam, it was in DAMN good shape!

hope that helps some.

md

I do what I can :)

Zach :D

I use an earlier model, the ETR. Good solid camera. What does the camera come with? (Prism finder, metered or non, handle, etc.? Check Ebay, they always have Bronicas listed and that will give you an idea of going rates. The ETRSi is a 6 X 4.5 format. Incidently, Tamron has announced they are discontinuing Bronicas.

aggiezach said:
MDowdey said:

hope that helps some.

md

I do what I can :)

thanks yo! its my little naughty addition to my collection. hope to do some outside portrait work in the spring. hope to anyways..

m
d

I would love to have a MF camera again (besides my old ones :) ) Like the bronica, but I just can't seem to ever afford it :) One of these days yo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back