TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
brooklyn.jpg

Nice! You’re in NYC?

A great photo.

By the way, how much did the bridge cost you. :) :)

Nice shot, the cables make it very interesting. I hope you didn't get mugged while there.

Nice shot, the cables make it very interesting. I hope you didn't get mugged while there.

The bridge is not in a dodgy part of town, and oh yeah, it's not the 1970s or 80s anymore.

The bridge is not in a dodgy part of town, and oh yeah, it's not the 1970s or 80s anymore.

It might not be the 70's or 80's but a joke is still a joke.

wow very nice photo..........

Sure, sure. It's just not a particularly good or current joke.

I don't think there's a forum rule about joking with others or that your jokes have to meet your criteria for being funny so if you don't mind. Thank you.

Sure, sure. It's just not a particularly good or current joke.

I don't think there's a forum rule about joking with others or that your jokes have to meet your criteria for being funny so if you don't mind. Thank you.

Good to know. I'll keep this in mind whenever I feel like posting an outdated joke mocking Florida.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back