Brooks Institute

tundrakatiebean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been looking at photography schools and I just had a phone interview with Brooks. After the phone call I was invited to apply to the school, the man I talked to was very intereasted in me going there and is going to call me back if I don't apply in the next few days to see if I changed my mind.

I was curious as to other people's thoughts to Brooks. Did anyone go to school there? did you like it?

I'm not sure whether I should go there or not.

Coincidentally I had a meeting with 2 former Brooks students a couple of weeks back. Neither were very impressed and said that Brooks churns out students for profit. Their work was good though.

Love & Bass

Brooks Institute of Photography has been a good school for a long time and does put out some excellent photographers. However, there is no peer in photography to the Art Center in Pasadena, California. I urge you to look into that school before you decide. Having spent 54 years in professional photography I suggest you look into medicine or science.

I will check out that school in pasedena. If I decide not to do photography I am going to be an elementary teacher :)

Thank you for your advice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back