Browns Bridge HDR

AtlPikMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soulsticephotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a 5 shot HDR photo. This was my first time shooting this bridge. I think it came out ok. I also believe i should have took the pic later in the evening, when the sun was lower. Your Thoughts?​

3455384700_00e27246f6_b.jpg

First -- well done. The HDR came through very well, and the photo looks pretty natural. So, kudos for that!

I would agree that a later evening shot might have been good -- just to get more interesting colors. Those clouds are pretty dramatic, but they could have been even more amazing with some more colors hilighting them.

i'm not a huge HDR fan but i like this shot - it looks very natural
later in the day would have been nice but this is also beautiful :)

Thanks everyone. I dont know why this is but my Photographic eye doesnt start working until i am looking at my shots. I will be going back for that sunset shot. I did take a single shot that turned out pretty good (imho). Here it is..

3454567833_e6dfff877e_b.jpg

Great shot, here we see the benefits of working with a bunch of RAWs instead of trying to do the whole job with just one ;-) Do you use a program to put them all together? Or do you just merge them manually?

Great shot, here we see the benefits of working with a bunch of RAWs instead of trying to do the whole job with just one ;-) Do you use a program to put them all together? Or do you just merge them manually?

First pic 5 shots merged with Photomatrix second pic Single Raw shot edited with Lightroom 2.

They're both well done. The HDR has more oomph.

Very natural HDR - i like the composition. You have brought out the sky very well in this shot. The sky makes the image for me.

daithi

OMG didn't think it was HDR when I first saw it, very well done, I like it as it is...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back