Brownsville Zoo, TX (6 images)

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I'd try to learn a bit about PS tonight so I started messing around with some pics that I thought were ruined. I hope you like them. I've only been on this forum a couple of days, but I'm already learning things from everyone here. Thanks for having me.

IMG_6646a.jpg

IMG_6669a.jpg

IMG_7063a.jpg

IMG_6836c.jpg

IMG_6982a.jpg

IMG_6880b.jpg

Very nice! The first and third appeal to me most: so much action in those. Well, relatively much. The third had the word "King Kong" go through my mind immediately, couldn't help the association :D. The top monkey is stepping on the angry bottom one's hand, isn't he/she?

The "waving seal" is just funny, puts a smile to my face.
And the pink tongue of the drinking tiger is nice :).

Thanks for the feedback LaFoto - and thanks for the saturation tips - that info is really helping me out. The two gorillas in "play" were quite rough with each other. You can actually see a bite mark on the back right shoulder blade of the top gorilla. They are so interesting to watch.

Hi Megapaws. Welcome to the forums. What did you think of the zoo? That was the zoo of my childhood and other ones just don't compare to my childhood memories. I've been thinking I need to go back now that I am an adult and get a dose of reality.

I love the expression on the face in the second picture. I don't know what the pictures looked like before, but it seems like you have done a good job of salvaging them.

I was quite impressed with the zoo in Brownsville. The zoo that I am used to (Metro Toronto Zoo) is one of the largest zoos in the world.... so I was plesantly surprised by what I saw in Brownsville. I felt that it was a nice, intimate setting. Thanks for looking and commenting.

Most reactions

Back