Bruce Springsteen is still the Boss.....: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
And his Seeger Sessions Band rock all *ss. Saw them live at the Greek theatre in LA. on Monday night. Boy it was something. Lisa Lobe was one of the back-up singers!! It was cool! No cameras allowed of course : (

It was a great trip! Had dinner with my son Jeremy and his girlfriend Julie too! Went to the Disney concert hall....very cool and to the Our Lady of the Angels Catherdral.......: ) It was fun....How's everyone??? What did I miss??

I wondered where you've been! Welcome back. :hug::

Sounds like a killer show. :thumbup: I really like it when these guest artists pop up at concerts like that. I bet it was awesome - though I'm not surprised by the "no camera" rule. :roll: oh well.

You missed tons! Tons and tons and tons.....not really. :mrgreen:

Wow, what an awesome trip you had!! You must've taken some pics (except at the concert, of course) ....c'mon, Post!

terri said:
I wondered where you've been! Welcome back. :hug::

Sounds like a killer show. :thumbup: I really like it when these guest artists pop up at concerts like that. I bet it was awesome - though I'm not surprised by the "no camera" rule. :roll: oh well.

You missed tons! Tons and tons and tons.....not really. :mrgreen:

Thanks for missin me Terri :hug:: and Anty I posted a couple in the gen gal.....took lots and lots.....! : )

Most reactions

Back