kemizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kemizz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HI all,

not so many time yet since I joined this forum, since my boss is breathin down my neck each day to get my project done..

but anyway , just a little post here

I'ts a picture I took of the roof of Brussel North Train Station

_DSC0199_200_201_202_203.jpg

bye !

Wow. It looks like a church, doesn't it.
The architecture of Europe is so outstanding compared to the new wave of what I call 'minute buildings' here in North America. If we put half as much effort into the detail of the buildings instead of the strive to be the "biggest," we'd have so much more to have pride in.

Great picture! Indeed, it looks like a church. I think you need to crop this a little bit. The little blue dot on the bottom seems out of place.

pascal

Puscas said:
Great picture! Indeed, it looks like a church. I think you need to crop this a little bit. The little blue dot on the bottom seems out of place.

pascal

Yeah I better crop this out ...
the blue dot you see is an info stand at the station...,
and beneath were hundreds of travellers passing by so I only could take the roof of it

Its a great shot... I personally would have liked to see the whole bustle of the crowd along with the fabulous architecture...

or do a long exposure blur of the bustle of the crowd ... that smoothens them out somewhat ;)

I like it very much, it has nice converging lines which don't point right at the centre but a bit to the right ... well composed. If you went for the elements of architecture alone, then the top of the info stand needs to go, for sure. If you want to also capture a train station impression then you might consider blurring out the rushing crowds with a long exposure, like Alex is suggesting. That sounds interesting, too.

And Grand Central in NYC is an impressive building, too, and it is in the States, JenniferLynn. Same applies to Union Station on Washington DC ...

love it looks very impressive for a train station.

Amazing....great picture:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back