Bryce Canyon image transfers - 5 images

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used the color infrared (Kodak EIR) negatives again for these. They make pretty surreal landscapes. :lol:

A few of these curled up a bit and didn't lay flat for scanning, so I apologize for some of the whitish banding there. Most I left alone, some I enhanced with some chalks.

Just playin'. ;)

Random shots along different trails in Bryce Canyon, Utah:

584-BryceCanyonEIRIT.jpg

584-BryceCanyonEIRIT2.jpg

584-BryceCanyonEIRIT3.jpg

584-BryceCanyonEIRIT4.jpg

584-BryceCanyonEIRIT5.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Great stuff but.. they scare me. :cry:

At least you're posting some stuff now! Took your time, didn't you. :grumpy:

:hug::

They scare you? Did you see the original shots from this film? :lol: It's all pretty freaky.

I'm happy to have scared you with my stuff. :mrgreen: And yeah....I took my time. Had to sort out what I wanted to do with it all. But I'm glad you *sorta* like them. ;)

Some of those images were also shot with HIE, and are going to be bromoil prints when they grow up. I was toting three cameras on those trails. :blushing:

I have a lot to do this winter.

They scare you? Did you see the original shots from this film?
Yup, thanks for noticing my reply to them. :p

:mrgreen:

And no "sorta" about me liking them. Even if they do freak me, just a touch. :crazy:

Busy winter? I'll say! But won't you spend next winter on these to? What with you being so sloooooooooooooooooow. :mrgreen:

ferny said:
Yup, thanks for noticing my reply to them. :p

:mrgreen:

And no "sorta" about me liking them. Even if they do freak me, just a touch. :crazy:

Busy winter? I'll say! But won't you spend next winter on these to? What with you being so sloooooooooooooooooow. :mrgreen:

You're mean to me!! :p

Most reactions

Back