Bubbles

wes1007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got my 85mm f1.8 and thought id share my favourite shot from last night:

Bubbles! by wezphotography, on Flickr

Basically shot with 3 speedlights; one behind the girl, one off to the right in a softbox and one low down on the left in a shoot through umbrella.

would have preferred to have something more interesting in the background or even more empty but this was just a fun shot.

all comments and crits welcome! :mrgreen:

I have that lens, use it often! DOF looks pretty good at 2.0
Nice focus on her eyes! wish there were a few more bubbles in the shot. ;)

Thanks! I would have also liked a few more bubbles, if i redo it i'll get someone else to fill in a few more bubbles off camera.

Waiting for the cash to get the 50mm f1.4 next :D

Thanks! I would have also liked a few more bubbles, if i redo it i'll get someone else to fill in a few more bubbles off camera.

Yeah, we always want more lol, I'm selling a kidney to get a 500mm f/4 ;) joking of course!

Yeah, we always want more lol, I'm selling a kidney to get a 500mm f/4 ;) joking of course!

Selling a kidney sounds like a good way to fund some nice gear ;)

Basically all i want now is the better build quality of the 1.4 (over my 50mm f1.8) and the 28mm f1.8, i might even look at a 14mm at some stage or a 70-200 if need be. For now im aiming for the 28 f1.8, 50 f1.4 and 85 f1.8 :)

Selling a kidney sounds like a good way to fund some nice gear ;)

Basically all i want now is the better build quality of the 1.4 (over my 50mm f1.8) and the 28mm f1.8, i might even look at a 14mm at some stage or a 70-200 if need be. For now im aiming for the 28 f1.8, 50 f1.4 and 85 f1.8 :)
70-200 is a must! I just checked out your Blog and added you on Flickr, You have some nice work. :)

Most reactions

Back