Budding Amateur from Dubai

Dubaiian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I am new to this board and relatively new to photography. I am based in the Middle East and using Canon/Sigma equipment. I am a bit of a techy so quickly got to grasp with all of the functions on my camera (7D) but probably need a lot of help on the artistic side (composition etc).

I mainly take pictures of sporting events (Rugby and Cricket) and like to take lots of wildlife pictures. I have just returned from a safari in the Masai Mara, Kenya and would really like to get some feedback on the shots I took there.

Can someone please direct me to the best area to post the pictures for some (hopefully constructice) criticism??

Many thanks in advance.

Welcome aboard.
We have a gallery section, with several categories/galleries for posting your images. If you want good C&C, then I'd suggest posting your photos directly into a post/thread, but stick to only one or two photos per thread. Also, give us as much information as possible. What you did to get the shot, what you did to edit it, why you did those things and what your goal was. If you just post a picture up with no additional information, you'll like get comments that say 'Nice pic'...which is worthless in terms of critique.

Thanks for the welcome and advice Mike. I will try to get a couple of pictures up over the weekend.

Great site with lots of very useful information by the way.

All the best

Most reactions

Back