misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These lil rascals are my mom's...
1. Argh! I know Lil' Bit's paw got chopped off!
IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

:x pop up flash, take them outside in nice light and use a bit of fill flash thats all the pop up flash is good for
One of my dog with a bit of fill flash (not pop up)
974047254_DnzZ8-L.jpg

Right. Fortunately my mom wanted pics of her dogs, isn't a photographer, and liked them.

I got your point, lol. But I did take them. And I even like them. It's cool that you don't though. I respect your opinion and your right to "leave the camera in the bag".

People aren't always going for professional quality super amazingly lit backdrop portraits. Sometimes it's just capturing that moment to remember what was going on at that time and remember the dogs how they were there that are more important than anything else. At the end of the day if the person who they were taken for likes them then I guess no one else's opinion really matters. Cute dogs and keep shootin'!

TJ

People aren't always going for professional quality super amazingly lit backdrop portraits. Sometimes it's just capturing that moment to remember what was going on at that time and remember the dogs how they were there that are more important than anything else. At the end of the day if the person who they were taken for likes them then I guess no one else's opinion really matters. Cute dogs and keep shootin'!

TJ

I totaly agree with this, but arent those the ones you print out at 4x6 and put in the photo album, Not ask for c&c on?

She named them Buddy and Lil' Bit? Do people get it? (does she care?...:)

I was thinking the same thing ^^ :lol:

Being in LA a lot of people get it, but no, most don't.

Most reactions

Back