Buds......: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
acbuds.jpg

22222MVC-067F.jpg

I just don't know about these, are they too flat?

Thanks for lookin' )

I dont' know about flat but.. I like the second one the best... I'm also not sure about the light cutting it in half...

nice shots! i thought i read somewhere that you were in a bit of a funk... there's no evidence of that in these. :) i like the first and your latest post, i agree with karissa on the light cutting the 2nd one in half...

JTHphoto said:
nice shots! i thought i read somewhere that you were in a bit of a funk... there's no evidence of that in these. :) i like the first and your latest post, i agree with karissa on the light cutting the 2nd one in half...

Thanks Jason..................I am still in that funk and it's driving me insane!!

great shots pgirly..... i like the first one best :thumbup:

Ok these particular flowers have given me some grief.......much enjoyment too! I got one without the flower being cut in half with the light.....is this better than the other one? I have looked at these so much I can't tell anymore.

22MVC-236F.jpg

Thanks for lookin' : )

I think the first one was a tad too contrasty, because the whites were bordering on being blown.

This one above, however, is definitly too flat/gray. There is more texture in the flower, but it's just not popping.

Play with your contrast here....not quite as punched out as the top one, somewhere in between these two, and you should have a winner.

Beautiful composition, either way. :thumbup: Hope this helps!

terri said:
I think the first one was a tad too contrasty, because the whites were bordering on being blown.

This one above, however, is definitly too flat/gray. There is more texture in the flower, but it's just not popping.

Play with your contrast here....not quite as punched out as the top one, somewhere in between these two, and you should have a winner.

Beautiful composition, either way. :thumbup: Hope this helps!

Thanks Terri.....that helps a lot.....my eyes are just getting blurry looking and looking at these......I really appreciate your imput...and will do!

I think this is the best one yet. Looks to me like the light is pretty even. I wonder if it would look a little better with just a little more exposure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back