Buffalo

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these pictures in Custer State Park, SD. Hope you guys like them, please give me some feedback. :thumbup:
DSC01166.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

:er: ;) :wink: :sexywink: :D :lol:

Is it SNOWING in the second?
And did you use flash which then illuminated the snow flakes?
Compositionally I like that second one best of all, but do find the white specks distracting ... I think it might be better with those specks cloned out.
The first one is very nice, too (and so is the close-up in the third!!!) but it is just my feeling that if you had moved the camera just a bit more to the right to position the buffalo just a bit more left in your frame, it would have been better. Sorry, this is just nitpicking ... you should be happy to have seen buffalos from so very up close!! I never have...

Thanks Corinna, and yes it was snowing. I've been twice see, the second was earlier this year. Thanks for the advice because I thought the white specks were kinda distracting too, although in some way I kinda liked the effect. Hehe, the nitpicking you did is meant as an advice so that's alright, by the way, did you mean on the first or third picture?

Greetings,

A beginner (but already loving it;) )

My "nitpicking" as to composition was about the first photo.

Yeah I think you're right about that, the empty space is not neccesary at all, who wants to see a empty spot:) Thanks I would try to think about the advice you gave me next time I have the opportunity to shoot a picture like this :)

Most reactions

Back