Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1170044718-5.jpg

p634566929-5.jpg

p1848383421-5.jpg

p1759772425-5.jpg

Nice series! but I think you have a one track mind...:lol:

Your flies are superbs!

i want to be able to do this! Could you link me to the flash you use for shots like these? I have a macro ring but it doesn't seem to do enough.

Thanks MiFleur.....it's not my fault though. I think we just have "dirty" bugs that like the camera attention. :)

H4X1MA - I just use an SB-600 through a 3x5" Lumiquest softbox. The flash is mounted to the tripod collar of my macro lens which lets me get the flash close and I can swivel /rotate it to adjust the angle the light comes from. I use a sync cord to run the flash to the hot shoe.

Thanks MiFleur.....it's not my fault though. I think we just have "dirty" bugs that like the camera attention. :)

H4X1MA - I just use an SB-600 through a 3x5" Lumiquest softbox. The flash is mounted to the tripod collar of my macro lens which lets me get the flash close and I can swivel /rotate it to adjust the angle the light comes from. I use a sync cord to run the flash to the hot shoe.

That SB600 is a bit pricey, for that much I may as well grab the twin speedlight. I'm thinking that the SB400 with that fotopro twin bracket may be nice, but I can't seem to find much info on the bracket so maybe it wouldn't work.

R1C1 is a nice kit, but it's a lot more.....SB-600 isn't that expensive and can be used for non-macro as well. SB-400 might work, but I like the faster recycle times that I get with the 600.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back