Building Lightbox tomorrow- any tips?

impressme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,

I've got a few weeks away from school so I've decided to work on some projects I've been wanting to do. One being to build a lightbox. I've obviously googled how to's on building them- but I'm just curious if anyone has any tips to share after building one?

hmmm I just googled it... I think I am going to build one tomorrow too! if you don't mind me asking... which one will you be trying? I think I like the one I saw that was out of foam board... just wondering, no real reason. I could use some tips too I am sure

I just built one a few days ago and this is what I used. I started with a 24x24x24 cardboard box then I went to micheal's craft store and bought 3 piece's of 1/4 inch white foam board and lined the top bottom and back of the box. I had also bought 1 piece of white Bristol paper to make the seamless backround . I taped it all down with white duct tape, as far as lights go I got 2 of the clamp lights from Lowe's with 6500k daylight flouresent bulbs from walmart. I think that was it............here are some of the pix from it http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ry/158530-first-shot-lightbox-c-c-please.html

Nice. I might look at trying one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back