Buoy

tuckamore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went for a photo walk the other night with my brothers. There was a very orange sunset that night and I liked how the sun reflected off the water. This is a crop of one of the shots. It's not the most exciting picture but I kind of like how it turned out. Thanks.

3750406769_5f74879fc2_o.jpg

"Crop the bottom out"...because there's a bit too much space below the intended subject. I really like the colors in this photo, how much post-work? (color balance, etc.)

ya i like the reflective water colors. jus crop out some of the bottom and this will a really good shot

Here's the cropped version. I still like the reflections in the water but I think I may have lost some definition.

jamagica - as for the post, I used Aperture 2 to increase the blacks a bit, reduce the brightness and then adjust the levels a little. The original was pretty flat.

Thanks for the comments.

3753403038_97b40659b2_o.jpg

Reflections are great, but this one is really too subtle to notice. When I said "crop the bottom out," I meant just that. Crop up close to the buoy past the reflection. I wouldn't have taken out the sides. Now it feels too tight.

Most reactions

Back