Burn My Soul

anthrax16

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gssambali.com
I had hard time taking this shot because of the lights and too many people around. After several trial and error this is the one that turns out to be quite good :D

By the way it is a guitarist playing while he fire up his instrument - an exhibition of one of the local bands . . .

rockstar.jpg

feedbacks are very much appreciated! :)

He's still having his hands on the strings and the guitar already is on FIRE!?!? Ouch!
I don't take destruction of valuable things too well, but that is possibly because we have to count our money and just could not AFFORD to destroy anything "for show" ... but we are only very normal people, as well.
Is it ballons in the background?

You did well with this one under the given lighting conditions!

LaFoto said:
He's still having his hands on the strings and the guitar already is on FIRE!?!? Ouch!
I don't take destruction of valuable things too well, but that is possibly because we have to count our money and just could not AFFORD to destroy anything "for show" ... but we are only very normal people, as well.
Is it ballons in the background?

You did well with this one under the given lighting conditions!

Yeah, still hand on guitar while on fire... :) Though the guitar is still in good condition... I didnt notice the techinque he did because i was too busy adjusting my camera... the guitar is still in good shape and working fine... these people have the skills... :D And yeah those are ballons at the background...

i was wondering if i can shoot while my camera is on fire... hahahaha! :lol:

Don't test it! Please do not :shock: !!!!!

;) :D.

LaFoto said:
Don't test it! Please do not :shock: !!!!!

;) :D.

hahaha! all right... but if i got super rich and nothing to do with money i will do it, just to experience how it feels and let someone take a photo of me... :lol: ;)

df3photo said:
I like it, just wish there was more light on the guy playing...

yeah, the light is my main struggle that night. i have no flash and the lights are dim just to highlight the effect... tho i can fix that in photoshop but i want to post the original shot... :D

Most reactions

Back