Burn Rubber

Thanks for all the compliments!

Not sure guys? But I can tell you it's not a 67-68-69 camaro. Trans-Am maybe? I'm a chevy guy. There was like an early 70's Javelin that had this body style? I don't know. Here's another shot of the car that I haven't worked on yet.

50889674-L.jpg

Thats cool. Love old abandoned stuff. I really like the second shot too. Im thinking it is a Javalin:confused:

I'm thinking the clouds in the background could indicate a tornado's a coming or possibly that was the only thing that survived? A great shot either way. :thumbup:

Looking at this angle I could see this being a past Javelin.....those big flared quarter panels on it always made it look like it was going sooooo slow.

Chiller said:
Thats cool. Love old abandoned stuff. I really like the second shot too. Im thinking it is a Javalin:confused:

Hey Chiller - Isn't a Javalin something you throw as far as you can and hope it doesn't hit someone? Or am I having a blond moment?:confused:

weeping widow said:
Hey Chiller - Isn't a Javalin something you throw as far as you can and hope it doesn't hit someone? Or am I having a blond moment?:confused:

your so close to me, i'm rubbin' off on you....
btw chiller, this is a great friend of mine, she is crazy...and ya'll are
gonna dig her.....

i wondered about the javalin, too....

Most reactions

Back