Burnt Down House

The cloud pictures are amazing!!!

Are those cobwebs on the ceiling fan?

Thank you, and yes....in such a short time, the spiders found a home.

This thread does not leave me alone, not because I am so captured by the photos of the burnt house (sorry, I'm not really), but because I keep wondering WHO the person might be to BUY this house??? That smell, you mention it (!), will NEVER go away, I think, never EVER, no matter how much work people put into the house. And I think the amount of money you have to pay to make this house a HOME again for someone might easily surpass the sum you'd pay for a NEW one!??!

The cloud photos, I should add, are totally amazing, and so is the photo of the melted radio! (The cropped version).

I like it all Toof, the comp. espescially. It's truly a UE kind of eye you have, and style. The fan shot was cool. BTW...the Bluemoon beer sign is worth some money... :wink:might want to let the agent know...hehe.

The melted radio really was awesome! Looked like something out of a cartoon. Very nice to see something like that, you don't see a melted radio everyday. Did you get anymore inside shots of the house?

Nice shots, especially of the clouds and stuff, but crop out that sensor dust in the middle of some of the cloud shots... =-)

I like it all Toof, the comp. espescially. It's truly a UE kind of eye you have, and style. The fan shot was cool. BTW...the Bluemoon beer sign is worth some money... :wink:might want to let the agent know...hehe.

The melted radio really was awesome! Looked like something out of a cartoon. Very nice to see something like that, you don't see a melted radio everyday. Did you get anymore inside shots of the house?

Frankly...I was scared. Lol, the windows had been left open and we found this huge spider and rat. To add to that, there was beer bottles, condoms, just random crap that made me not wanna be there for long. lol I think the real estate agent has to take pictures of everything though. I'll see if I can get a copy.

The melted radio or whatever is very neat. Those cloud pictures are SCARY. Was the house there the next day? Sheesh... looked like someone was selecting it for removal.

The melted radio or whatever is very neat. Those cloud pictures are SCARY. Was the house there the next day? Sheesh... looked like someone was selecting it for removal.

Lol Thanks Manaheim. As for the clouds...I thought they were gonna rip all those houses up. But the clouds just dissapeared. I was upset. lol

Most reactions

Back