Business Card Attempt #2... Thoughts?

I've used a photo before for a "hobby"/business card lol
I think if it is related to what you are doing, then it is okay.

If you do roofing, windows, etc ... no reason not to have a picture of a roof or windows
I think the same with Photography. Why not a photo. You can use the opposite side of the card for your introduction info.

When I was out the other week on a photo vacation I got a few business cards from photographers. Some had a picture on one side with wording and all the other intro stuff on the other side. The more basic ones only had info on one side.

The Biz card is to give someone to remember you. The photo will help them remember you if they like it.

I've used a photo before for a "hobby"/business card lol
I think if it is related to what you are doing, then it is okay.

If you do roofing, windows, etc ... no reason not to have a picture of a roof or windows
I think the same with Photography. Why not a photo. You can use the opposite side of the card for your introduction info.

When I was out the other week on a photo vacation I got a few business cards from photographers. Some had a picture on one side with wording and all the other intro stuff on the other side. The more basic ones only had info on one side.

The Biz card is to give someone to remember you. The photo will help them remember you if they like it.

Well then, I guess I hope they like it!

Jake

Photos on business cards is totally ok. They will especially stand out today since a lot of people are going for the minimalist style. If there's any field that could get away with an aesthetically pleasing image on a biz card, it'd be photog work lol. Just make sure it has a nice finish so it doesn't look like it was printed on your mom's HP photosmart and you'll be golden haha

I like the final version a lot. I think the black looks good too but I agree the option of being able to write something on a white background is also appealing. When I give out cards it's pretty common for me to end up writing down some other bit of info for the person.

Your site and cards have come a long way and I also think they look good together, which I believe is important for maintaining expectations.

Now I need a card after seeing this .. when I'm out doing photography stuff people ask me for a card alot ... even though it's just a hobby :waiting:

speaking of that ... i need a lens too :lmao:

Now I need a card after seeing this .. when I'm out doing photography stuff people ask me for a card alot ... even though it's just a hobby :waiting:

speaking of that ... i need a lens too :lmao:

Feel free to give them mine! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which email provider did you end up going with?

Googles business email app. Through squarespace. I had to play with the DNS to prove to google that I owned the domain, and I ended up making the domain not point to squarespace. Lots of quick fixes and I got it back, but clearly website stuff like that is over my head. Hahah.

Jake

I prefer it with the photo but the above poster made a good point that it only shows landscape photography.

That's my passion. I do lots of other things, but a photo of a horse or another person wouldn't be as "generic" of a genre, if that makes sense.

Jake

Most reactions

Back