Business Card Try #2-Total Revision

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure the fonts and size are equal but I will double check.

When you say, "stroke each one with black". Do you mean make the first letter of the first and last name black? Also I need to add, the number email and website are justified to the left. It is a little wider than the actual card to make room for the bleed.
An example of white text with a black stroke:

holmesstroke.png

The width of the stroke can be made thicker or thinner. The idea is to make your name stand out more.

To make the contact info look more left justified reduce the font size a bit after you dump the icons.

On my card, all the contact info is a single line at the bottom of the card. Since the email address contains my web site address I don't put my web site address on the card a second time. Again people are smart and can figure it out.

Put as little text or symbols on the card as possible.

Your name and the word photography are what you want people to notice, and more importantly remember.

What's the name of the font are you using for your name?

Sansumi is the font I have been using.

It sounds a bit weird, but I disagree with one of the above comments. I believe that your name is NOT the most important part of your card. The whole point is to get them to call - so the phone number is the most important. I would make it the same size or larger than your name and center it. I too would get rid of the graphics.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back