business cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered 1000 from vista print. I am still waiting on them to come in.

I ordered from overnightprints.com. It brings back the memory when I was collecting basketball cards. The card smells like upperdeck cards LOL.

I've heard horror stories of Vistaprint, like, months later finding random charges on their bank accounts and plain old never getting their cards.

If you are good with design, you might want to buy a cheap business card template for PhotoShop and edit it to your needs:

Business Cards - GraphicRiver

That's what I did:

200712_211562008854122_164375260239464_863546_1313679_n.jpg

I agree with keith..I am using overnights.com It allows you to choose according to your desire and wants.

I ordered from overnightprints.com. It brings back the memory when I was collecting basketball cards. The card smells like upperdeck cards LOL.

So you're satisfied with your cards from overnight? Are they normal size? I ordered from vista print and am very disappointed. The cards are smaller than normal biz cards. It makes the text look tiny and can't use a larger font. They look nice, glossy on one side, customized with one of my best photos and I customized the back for appointments, but they are so small! I'm glad I only got 100. I'm looking for a new printer.

I use Adobe Publisher and make my own on card stock. I'm not printing 1000 at a time, just as needed.

Where is your favorite place to get business cards? I want glossy both sides that allows my own design/background. Cheap but decent quality. Thanks!
I use www.overnightprints.com. They use nice thick stock.
I don't get gloss on the back, to make it easier to write information, notes, directions, instructions, whatever.

Ditto on OvernightPrints! I use them also.

Where is your favorite place to get business cards?
From a printer. You know, an expert who can advise on design, recommend appropriate colours and suggest logos.

I want glossy both sides that allows my own design/background. Cheap but decent quality. Thanks
:confused: Am I the only one who sees the irony here? Schwetty, do you order your client's prints and wedding albums from Wal-mart? No? Didn't think so. You go to a lab you trust that produces work of a quality that speaks for itself. We are constantly preaching to people not settle sub-par quality, yet we'll go off and something like this... :confused::confused:

Where is your favorite place to get business cards?
From a printer. You know, an expert who can advise on design, recommend appropriate colours and suggest logos.

I want glossy both sides that allows my own design/background. Cheap but decent quality. Thanks
:confused: Am I the only one who sees the irony here? Schwetty, do you order your client's prints and wedding albums from Wal-mart? No? Didn't think so. You go to a lab you trust that produces work of a quality that speaks for itself. We are constantly preaching to people not settle sub-par quality, yet we'll go off and something like this... :confused::confused:

WHCC does business cards... about twice the cost of OvernightPrints, but I am sure the quality is right up there too! I may try them my next order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back