Busker - Streetscene

Azuth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
busker.jpg

Took this photo a couple of months ago now, I was listening to this busker belt out some mad tunes and the scene reminded me of a photo from a David Bailey book. He had a street scene where an old man looked on at a trumpet player with rapt expression.

I feel that the contrast of the older busker and the young skaters, along with the hip fashions in the background made for an interesting shot.

lil dvl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i like it, but the question on my mind is, did you give him money after taking the pic? haha

great shot anyway

carddesigner

Darn that lens cap!
Reaction score
I like it! Since my eye was fixed on the left side of the shot for a little while, when I realized there was more to it to the right, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was an entirely different picture, and gave me the sense I was looking at a magazine ad. I love that the store - with its display - is behind them. B&W seems to fit this one well.

:)

OP
Azuth

Azuth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
lil dvl, I gave him money after listening to him play (he was worht it), then asked if he minded me taking a few shots.

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sweet! It's not cluttered even though I spent a long time looking because there were so many interesting things. Nice storytelling!

Most reactions

New Topics