Buying 4x5 instant film

XitzpatX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anybody know where there's a reliable place to buy 4x5 instant film( other than eBay). Preferably stuff like fuji's quickload film since my camera doesn't have the graphlok system, I can't use pack film on it. Thanks

XitzpatX said:
Does anybody know where there's a reliable place to buy 4x5 instant film( other than eBay). Preferably stuff like fuji's quickload film since my camera doesn't have the graphlok system, I can't use pack film on it. Thanks

I have no clue if that's the size of the new instant photo's dimensions for newer instant cameras you can pick up locally now, but if it is then I've seen them at Wal Mart. I like their return policy, bought a pool and returned it after Summer a few years ago lol

The good news is that nobody makes 4x5 instant film, and Fuji Quickload isn't instant, and "Quickload-like" 4x5 instant film (sheet film) isn't made (other than in test quantities right now). Apart from that, you can get the smaller 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 Fuji instant pack film, which will fit a couple of 4x5 backs, from places like B&H. The holder may fit inside your spring back - mine does on most of my cameras. Which camera do you have?

XitzpatX said:

I have no clue if that's the size of the new instant photo's dimensions for newer instant cameras you can pick up locally now, but if it is then I've seen them at Wal Mart. I like their return policy, bought a pool and returned it after Summer a few years ago lol

you really have no clue, do you?

The good news is that nobody makes 4x5 instant film, and Fuji Quickload isn't instant, and "Quickload-like" 4x5 instant film (sheet film) isn't made (other than in test quantities right now). Apart from that, you can get the smaller 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 Fuji instant pack film, which will fit a couple of 4x5 backs, from places like B&H. The holder may fit inside your spring back - mine does on most of my cameras. Which camera do you have?
Its the Burke&James Watson press camera, i dont know if it'll fit since my regular holders usually have a snug fit. and is even a little tedious to put in and remove.

So they're tight against the glass then?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back