Buying second fuji body.. but which one?

@Destin -- wise choice .. you certainly won't regret it .. I strongly suggest to have some camera cover and keep it there and lens cover too .. x100* is kinda sensitive on to get a dust through lens and cleaning that ain't easy or cheap and unless you're avid technician who likes dismantling things and overcoming issues with it, you will always need a professional services to make it done ..

@Destin -- wise choice .. you certainly won't regret it .. I strongly suggest to have some camera cover and keep it there and lens cover too .. x100* is kinda sensitive on to get a dust through lens and cleaning that ain't easy or cheap and unless you're avid technician who likes dismantling things and overcoming issues with it, you will always need a professional services to make it done ..

Thanks! The V is weather sealed and I’ll have a filter on it, so hopefully it won’t be too much of an issue. If I’m in dusty conditions it’ll get covered up, but it’s gonna be a daily camera and get dirty at times for sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back