Buzzing Bees C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All!

Here are a few shots I took today. tell me what you think!

C&C Welcome!!!

1)
4424872147_fa2464511c.jpg

2)
4424872287_473622632a.jpg

Your bee dosn't look very healthy :(

You're using the rule of thirds, the shot looks sharp (though hard to tell at this image size) and focus plus depth of field are good. Technically they are good shots, but the content and display is just not working for me.

The environment is unnatural and not easily identified whilst the insect lacks life in any form. So in the end its a dead bug on a cloth? Now move him to somewhere natural or even unnatural but with more meaning, but the subject content is just lacking :(

Your bee dosn't look very healthy :(

You're using the rule of thirds, the shot looks sharp (though hard to tell at this image size) and focus plus depth of field are good. Technically they are good shots, but the content and display is just not working for me.

The environment is unnatural and not easily identified whilst the insect lacks life in any form. So in the end its a dead bug on a cloth? Now move him to somewhere natural or even unnatural but with more meaning, but the subject content is just lacking :(

Ya I understand your point in theres not too much life in my subject :p this was my first macro insect shot...hopefully next time I can get a living subject.

thanks 4 ur input

Yeah, I see the point about the subject content. As overread said well, you obtained good exposure and DOF, focus. Keep at it :) LOL at your next time I hopefully get a living subject comment.

nice colors, but the subject is dying! i'd also increase the depth a field just a bit.

not bad :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back