by the way

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In this ever shrinking world of darkroom equipment and supplies I found neat lil place to buy stainless steel thermometers.

The auto parts store of all places. Seems that mechanics use them to measure the temperature of air conditioners as well as radiators so they cover a wide range of temperatures.

I used mine for the first time today and it works beautifully.

I would'nt have thought of that, but I can see photo stores buying the same thing and charging a bit more for them. An example would be, While I was doing machine work, we used flexible "coolant lines". Aquarium outfitters saw that they could be used for water circulation. The end result, for the price of 5 feet of flex hose at a pet store, you could get 20+ feet at an industrial supply house. I just remembered, it's the same stuff those gorilla pods are made of. Hmmmm...

^ Exactly! It's unfortunate ( figuratively speaking ) that there is hind-sight. There are certainly many, many things that I look at and say to myself, "Why the heck did'nt I think of that" Or more to the point, why did'nt I DO that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back