Bye Bye

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I assume some kid lost a mitt and someone placed it on the branch. Just looked like it was waving goodbye the way it was swaying in the gentle breeze. I found that kinda poignant.

glove-1- DENOISED-denoise.jpg

sweet dof, i like the soft pink glove against the bright green background.

Thank you. Yeah, that lens does render a rather sweet bokeh at f/1.4.

Nice shot and good on the bokeh. The glove conjures up visions of some kid making mud patties .... or changing out a transmission.

Nice shot and good on the bokeh. The glove conjures up visions of some kid making mud patties .... or changing out a transmission.

Thanks. My thoughts were something more sinister and tragic than that. Just the thought of a lost child chills me.

I prefer the colour too.

As and avid wood walker I see this type of thing all the time, especially at the state parks and other high volume hiking spots. A mitten, a glove, scarf, hat and occasionally a toy. (Not to mention all to many pieces of litter.)

I never thought of hanging them on a branch or taking a picture of them. I think it is a neat shot with great use of DOF to isolate the mitten. The color or B&W choice are a toss up for me.

It also make it easier for dad to find, when he has to retrace their steps. :) :)

Most reactions

Back