Byron Bay = Booooodaful. --- by Vicky!

Pre-Loved.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yes this is actually Vicky!!! :shock: sneaking back to TPF! did ya miss me? hehe you didn't even notice I was gone did ya?! :greenpbl:
I'm actually using my sister's account for now. But I have been incredibly busy the past few weeks and just haven't had a chance to breathe let alone post on here. :-( I've missed you guys.
So I thought I'd treat you and show you why I've been so busy!! hehehe :mrgreen:

I went on holidays last week to Byron Bay! Yay!

The most easterly point of Australia:
Cape_Byron___Easterly_Point_by_vickywall.jpg

oops got a bit of compression lines happening in the sky here - sorry! This is the big booodaful lighthouse!
Byron_Bay_Lighthouse_by_vickywall.jpg

And da big boodaful lighthouse again. Ahhhhh.
Cape_Byron_by_vickywall.jpg

We had so much fun there. And I got to spend the week with the boyfriend too!!! Ahhh just bliss :lovey:
So I'll be flat out again over christmas and the new year but I'll be popping in from time to time.

:hug:: :hug:: Love ya all!!! :hug:: :hug::

OF COURSE we realise when "Meysha" is not around!!!! What do you think?
But you had told us you'd be busy. So we were patient.
And waiting for you to be back was worth it! Definitely.
With photos as these you would melt even the crossest one's hard (cross because you were away)! Wow. Had to approach them on the "scenic route", i.e. via Properties - copy - paste, but it was very worth the while. Now I assume I get to see them right here the moment I'll have posted this post :D.

Hey, Vicky! We have missed you - you've been called out a few times, you know. Glad everything is going so well! :hug::

That top image is scrumptious - I wish I could see this place. It looks amazing. Beautiful shots! I had to go by way of the "scenic route" too - TPF seems to be getting the red x treatment here.

Take care, and keep checking back in with us! Hope you have a great holiday! :D

I am only getting the dreaded red x's right now. That sucks even more because Byron Bay is one of my favourite places I have ever been. I hear it has been built up alot more then when i was there in 1999.

Heyyyyyyyyy Vicky! i was just wondering the other day as to where you were...
and i cant see your pics:( i tried refreshing.. but ah well, it wont work
have a great time. and hope i can see these later
thanks for posting :D

Grrr I forgot dA doesn't do this hot linking thing. :-(
Ok so how about now ( I think I put them in here again in the same order) But now I can't see the original pics either!

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4624_cape-Byron.jpg

Very nice. The compo & exposure in #1, the blue sky against the white in #2 and #3...is just cool :thumbup:

Wow! Amazing pics - think the second is my fave, really love the contrast between the deep blue of the sky and the bright white lighthouse.

Presumably the first was taken from the top of the lighthouse? That top-down angle really makes the shot :thumbup:

Getting very confused with the multiple-identity thing! :D

hehehe Can I make it even more confusing now by posting with my original log in?!?!?!?!?! Hehehehehe Ahhhh wow... very sad. :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for your comments guys and gals. But seriously I could've just thrown the camera into the air on timer and it would've been a good shot.... the place is just amazingly beautiful.

You are both --- erm --- three on here now?
Your sister Preloved is you (for this thread), and Vicky and Meysha? All works? And here I am, just congratulating you on your "Fountain of Youth", which made you a newbie and a baby, all in one? (See Off Topics).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back