C&C - Beautiful Senior Girl (I have my big girl panites on!)

One, go open a flickr account today. I mean like right now. This comment will still be here when youre done.

Okay.....

2 is the best of the bunch here. It has the best focus and her smile is nice. but it is a bit dark and will print darker. I would kick that up maybe 1/3 - 1/2 a step and see what you think.

The others have major issues. Soft focus is the first. This can be caused by many things. Most likely its because you snapped before the camera was steady if you were using AF or you just didnt have it in focus to begin with. Practice your focusing!!!!!! Practice on static object and then move to people.

The others have lighting issues also. some are too bright like one and some are too dark like the last. She did look good posed on the rail car as darrel pointed out but focus is soft which makes it a unusable picture for professional purposes.

Last issue and this one is mostly personal for me other may not have such a problem with it. i hate the cliche backgrounds. The railcar, the tracks, the old wooden house. its like there is a manual for senior pics or something. Try to give your client a setting that truly reflects them and not just the typical senior stock photo. Think of it this way, For the first pic instead of taking it in the studio you could have went to the school football field and took some pics there.

one more - lose the water mark.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back