C+C Computer Photography

barfastic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All,

Its been a while since i posted, mainly because work has taken over my life. But in the little spare time i have, i build computers, and photograph them in my little home studio. And i would like some C+C on the photography side of them.

6096757091_a3d1a3f909_b.jpg

6096750825_a2bb1f9c3c_b.jpg

6096745527_a48743fc5b_b.jpg

5799703210_edbd60214b_b.jpg

5742251713_a95a8a4e33_b.jpg

What do you guys think?
TIA

^^ I was just looking at some Xigmatek fans for my next build ;) The pictures are ok, but looks like the focus is a bit off and somewhat lack of details on some of the components. And the cropping of the first image is a bit weird...like why would you cut the top tube slightly to get more of the table in the shot?

I'm no computer expert, but I would brighten up those circuit board and sockets (?!) on the box with the three fans. Some dodging will help here. The same goes for the ends of the cables in the final photo - they are totally black.

The focus has also been missed on #2. Apart from that, I really like them. The colours are great, especially on #4.

EDIT: Another thought. Any way to prevent the reflection on the glass of #4? Perhaps some black fabric to prevent that glare from what I guess is a white table.

Okay, I just messed the inside of my pants up...wow...that is a SEEEEEXXXXY 'Puter...mmm..mmm...some people call it a kaiser blade, I call it a sliiiing blade...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back