DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0098-1.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0157-1.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0932web.jpg

lol......sorry not a lot to say other then it was a fun set to look at!!!:hug::

by posting more pictures of the green eyed beauty :p

Keep photographing those beautiful young ladies...always a good start. You have a good overall look, but honestly, if yuo want to work in this genre, you need to invest in two or three lenses that have absolutely superb, soft, creamy bokeh, to make the backgrounds really perfect. Whatever lens you are using in some of these shots has harsh, nervous bokeh. Like the shot of the two girls blowing bubbles--the background rendering of the lens looks like crap. Same thing with the two girls with the Blitz gasoline can--the background looks awful. The same goes for the close-up shot of the guy in RayBan sunglasses--the out of focus rendering that lens gives looks horrible.
I see that it's the Nikkor 17-55 DX lens...it has ugly bokeh...your work is in a genre where the little things count, and where your compositions have large areas of out of focus background...that 17-55 is a lousy lens for that type of work.

Your style in the first shot, the purple one, looks interesting: I wish there were a bit more light on the scene, but that photo is pretty cool. You need to look into a lens or two or three that have absolutely top-notch bokeh, and which have some "character". One of the things about the very-newest DX format lenses is that they have been computed for ultimate sharpness, and for a price point that is reasonably affordable. If you want to work in this genre, you need to look into some lenses like the 85/1.4 AF-D, the new 24/1.4, and the 70-200 VR I or II models. And / or the 14-24 and 24-70 AF-S lenses; that 17-55 DX simply has to go.

great shots.. with the last one being amazing!

The composition of all of these shots is suberb, so is your PP. I really have no criticism. Very colorful creative shots.

The first one is reminiscent of The Dude.

/just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.

Nice shots overall.

wow,love of all of them.last one is amazing.

The pictures looks amazing, and those girls are cute.

#2 looks like a product shot, yet the Rayban is OOF. I think the focus should be adjusted in this pic to show that better. Like you did with the Camel Cigarette. Overall everything looks good though, other than the mass assault of pics.

Most reactions

Back