C&C if you care.

xmikookx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so this image was taken with my recently purchased Tamron 90mm. I might take a picture of this little flower again after i receive some tip.
DSC_0982.jpg

::EDIT::
Okay so i was actually able to stabalize the camera on the tripod so here's my second attempt i kinda like the previous one though for having the lighter color.
DSC_0986.jpg

Last edited:
is it just me or is it out of focus a tiny bit? the center looks a bit blurred.

Nice shot good idea. go at it again!

yea i think its out of focus also my tripod actually doesnt support the weight of my camera with this lens so i'll be purchasing a new tripod.

yea i think its out of focus also my tripod actually doesnt support the weight of my camera with this lens so i'll be purchasing a new tripod.

Yeah give it another shot (haha I just made a photography joke! :lol:), and get it in focus, give it a couple tries then post back here.

Camera: Nikon D80
Shutter Speed: 1/30
Aperture: f/4.5
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 90mm
EC: -3.3

The DOF is pretty shallow so only a small portion of the image is in focus. You may want to stop down the aperture to f/11 or so to deepen the DOF to get more of the flower in focus...after you get a better tripod.

I think I would like the image more if the center part of the flower was in focus. Focus seems to be about an inch right of the center part of the flower. I don't care for the dead white space on the right.

the re-take is great. looks quite sharp, and i love the "hazy" look and feel to it.

the color difference you noted could be possible lighting changes or a white balance change since the first was taken.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back