C&C my photos please

Marissa.k1995

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our cat maggie got outside and became pregnant, it was an accident. But anyhow here are a couple pictures of Gavin one of the kittens and Stubbie my cat. Gavin got his first bath, in these pictures he is drying off. Thanks in advance ;) C&C please. By the way Gavin is 4 weeks old. Oh and I am using my moms DSLR in these photos, Im trying to learn how to use it still. I am on the A mode.

Stubbie
DSC02980.jpg

Gavin
DSC02936.jpg

Gavin
DSC02926.jpg

Last edited:
the second 2 are the best. I like the third one the best. I think the first one is a little to close up and without the cats eyes open i would have taken a full body shot of the cat to show it sleeping

I feel that #1 is framed much too close. You can't even see the full mouth or eyes.

Composition is very important to good photos, and I will admit that I struggle myself with it sometimes.

I like #3 a lot. Very cute.

#2 I feel is just a "framed too close" version of #3, with part of an ear cut off.

Hope this helps.

I also agree first is too close ,

and I like to see other two in color as this would have capture more cuteness, in B/W they look dull

Thanks for the critique, I do admit that the first two are cropped close. I wouldn't have cropped it as close in the first photo, but if I did not there was a ugly background and light was coming through the window making harsh light on his body. Next time I will not crop it as close. :D

Most reactions

Back