C&C on city and my pup.

blitzkrieg69

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys, took some pictures and did very little PP on them. some color and cropping. let me know what you think.

1:
F/3.5
ISO: 400
This one seems a little to bright
May2009100.jpg

2:
F/4.5
ISO: 200
cropped and B&W
May2009099.jpg

3:
F/5.6
ISO: 400
no editing
May2009115.jpg

haha, I wouldnt give her up for anything

hehe i feel same about mine (see avatar) i love my babies so much, they are the best dogs in the world... they wont sit still enough for good photos though and my boy likes to shut his eyes as the camera takes the photo :raisedbrow::gah:

rule of thirds on the doggy...
nah i think it looks good you dont HAVE to follow rule of thirds though i t may be a bit more interesting, but here it won't change the pic drstically. cute pup golden retriever full bred? I have one she is and always be my best friend:lol:

yep, shes a golden retriever

tailz- my i also have another golden only shes more red, tehy will play in the yard and run around till i get my camera up to my eye. then they stop and lay down. :grumpy:

more C&C please...

if the subject (in this case, the dog) is not looking directly at the camera, rule of thirds should be applied. Other wise, there is little to no connection with the viewer.

the first two are good, the tilt on the first one is interesting. Maybe crop the street and that sign out for a little more impact overall. Color is good, the green growing on the red brick is unique.

The second has a tilt to it that is a bit distracting. With the all of the vertical subjects going down the street not being square- the building in the foreground should at least be.

p!nK

thats the one thing i dont like about the second one, is the tilt it has

thanks, more?

#1 Gotta agree with the sign on the first one. perhaps a tighter crop on the top left. feel like a little to much of the building bottom-right, maybe just above the tree. also just for fun i wonder how it would look like if you cropped it tighter on the top-left then did some selective color on the green moss? if you could manage it may be an interesting

#2 give straightening it a shot, i think it will make it stronger

andrej

i get what your saying about the moss and color selecting and like it but im just using a very basic photoshop. its called photoscape, and im not sure if i can do that.

thank you for your C&C

I like the first picture. Also like the expression you have captured on your dogs picture - very thoughtful pose

Most reactions

New Topics

Back