C&C On First Lightbox Attempt

anglingag

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Made some down time at work and threw together a light box to take some shots for work.

Take a look and let me know what y'all think.

3486526222_8c628df892_b.jpg

Hey anglingag, I'm a noob too so I can't give a whole lot of suggestions. I think it looks great! I can feel how cool the bottle is through the photo. How did you make your lightbox?

I live in Newcastle! xD

Definitely pretty good! And, you picked a good beer to photograph. :)

It looks like it might be a little dark in the front. The label is sitting slightly in the shadows and it's a bit distracting. I'm unsure of your lightbox configuration, but I would try pulling a little more light to the front or else push your subject a little toward your backdrop.

makes me thirsty! lol. nice shot!

Pretty nice! You should post some pics of the setup, I'm interested to see how you made it.

The lighting on the backdrop seems a little uneven. I'm not sure if that's how you describe it, but it gradually goes from pure white at the bottom to slightly darker towards the top. Were you going for that or not so much? I'm a noobski, especially with any kind of lighting, so. :lol:

Great shot, but needs a bit more light on the front. Other than that, its a great first attempt, I like the reflection. You need to make the background a bit brighter so it looks like its isolated on white. I can still see a bit of shadow on the background. As a rule of thumb, the background should be 1.5 - 2 full stops brighter than the subject to appear white.

Most reactions

Back