C&C on glamour shot

Artisticurves

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artisticurves.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did this image as part of a Valentine shoot earlier in the month. C&C welcome.

IMG_5490-Edit-2.jpg

Pretty good image. I might burn down her left arm, just a little bit...it's a bit bright. Other than that, not much else to even worry about. I like the way the entire compositional space has been filled, love the wardrobe, like her expression, and I like the cool lavender and blue colors in the background.

FUR IS MURDER!

no, seriously...i love tasty tasty murder.
(plus, i think thats fake fur anyway)

aside from the left arm being a tad bright, i really like this shot.
the only nitpic i have, and its not even really a "critique" per se, is the end of the fur thingy on her right side is flipped over showing the black material underneath. i would have liked it better, i think, if it was turned fur side up.

FUR IS MURDER!

no, seriously...i love tasty tasty murder.
(plus, i think thats fake fur anyway)

aside from the left arm being a tad bright, i really like this shot.
the only nitpic i have, and its not even really a "critique" per se, is the end of the fur thingy on her right side is flipped over showing the black material underneath. i would have liked it better, i think, if it was turned fur side up.

Definitely fake @ only $5 and synthetic interior. Thanks for the feedback.

I like h e r !

hate to be different, but it seems a little TOO much for me. And the ears i find kind of comical, which i don't think was your intention. I looked at it thinking it should be in the "just for fun" section. All personal preference and only my personal preference, two cents. No offense.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back