C&C pictures there close ups

undergroundquasi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This are some pictures i took with my Sony cyber-shot. I just got a few weeks ago, so i'm playing around with. Looking at the different settings it has.
please let me know if this are good close-ups i was using micro
and has a 10x optical zoom. but the thing is when i put the camera close to the object it doesn't focus. so i have to back up abit so it can focus. does any have this camera so they can help me out?

1h8hs2.jpg

9kxpqv.jpg

21nr789.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have that camera or anything, but sometimes when I have my camera set to macro, it still doesn't focus very close up because my hands are too shaky or something. Could that be the problem?

maybe i'll try it with a tripod see what happens.

umm, ok... as per request

1.) exceptionally blurry, hard for me to look at it for very long.

2.) Much sharper, though it would be very helpful if the subject were more defined. What I mean by that is there are a lot of leaves in the background, etc. If you were to make it so I could only see one or two of the leaves with the droplets I think this would be much more successful.

3.) This is quite hard on my eyes, seems over saturated, not all that sharp.

thanks for the critique.
i'll change 2 so it can be one or two leafs.

As mentioned above the pictures are blurry and lack that sharpness that most macro photos need. That being said it could be something as simple as a shaky hand or even not allowing your camera enough time to auto focus on the object. Either way you could try a tripod or a bean bag to try and steady your shots. Even resting the camera against a fixed object can really make a difference with macro images IMO.

Looks like you have a good eye for photography with the rose shot, just need to work on the focus a little more.

-TAG

thanks it was raining so i didn't want to get me camera to get wet.
but i'll try is some other time with the tripod

thanks

i made a few adjustments to them.
Let me know what you think
2e0s5ts.jpg

25i29e0.jpg

I would go out and try again. Really work on your focus. Also if you can give us the details of those shots (shutter/apeture) etc, it might help us to help you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back