C&C please, bunch of shots from this year's Java Jazz Festival..

ktanady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Java Jazz Festival is a big festival held yearly in Indonesia, and here are some pictures that I took(my first concert photograph), C&C please, thank you..

pic 1
DSC_0097.jpg

pic 2
DSC_0116_01.jpg

pic 3
DSC_0179.jpg

pic 4
DSC_0249.jpg

pic 5
DSC_0348.jpg

pic 6
DSC_0490.jpg

pic 7
DSC_0868.jpg

will take even the harsh comments, thank you..

Last edited:
oops..fixing, sorry.....;)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4043/4449599687_4d2dcea592.jpg

Go to "All Sizes", then at the bottom of the page you see a text box with the above link in it. Copy and paste that link into the image tags. What you linked to is the url for the page the image is on, not the image.

You can also edit your first post by clicking the edit button in the bottom right of the post.

4449599687_4d2dcea592.jpg

nicely done!

Realle nice shots. My favorite is 7, tough I'd crop it to reduce a little of air from the top.. I also like the B&W on #2

Nice work...

will take even the harsh comments, thank you..

delete them all except 2 and 7 (and yes, crop 7 a bit) Maybe even crop 2 in, or remove whatever that is in the lower left corner.

those were my harsh comments. not a bad job overall. :thumbup:

p!nK

Okay, so I got the rest completely wrong except the #2 and #7, well.. Is it about the compositions or is it just plain bad?care to share?

Wow. They all wonderfully capture the emotion of the moment if you ask me...except maybe 4. Didn't really do much for me. Other than that, I don't think you missed the mark on any of them!

I saw where someone said only keep 2 and 7, which is funny because I thought 2 was the least memorable of the bunch. Looks like a stock image for a magazine ad or something. That's the only criticism I could make on that one, if I had to.

But then again, these are my humble n00b opinions. However, as a musician I like getting the perspective of non-musicians...provides a different insight than the person that's gonna critique your playing. So maybe the same goes for photography?

Wow. They all wonderfully capture the emotion of the moment if you ask me...except maybe 4. Didn't really do much for me. Other than that, I don't think you missed the mark on any of them!

I saw where someone said only keep 2 and 7, which is funny because I thought 2 was the least memorable of the bunch. Looks like a stock image for a magazine ad or something. That's the only criticism I could make on that one, if I had to.

But then again, these are my humble n00b opinions. However, as a musician I like getting the perspective of non-musicians...provides a different insight than the person that's gonna critique your playing. So maybe the same goes for photography?

Thank you..well, I'm a musician myself but sure, it felt satisfying to capture the emotions of sounds by images..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back