c&c please - experimental b&w

Punky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.evilpunkydoll.com
Just playing around in my art studio today.. would love any c&c.. still getting used to editing in photoshop, can't seem to make the detail in the bottom righthand corner come out without messing up the entire pic.. thanks in advance :)

artsupplies.jpg

THis is a really cool photo. I like alot the "anomalie" on the lid of the can.
The black column in the back ground that comes down and semi allingns with the plastic cover of the spray can.
Vary nice. I personnaly love B&W and this one is really nice.
Good job.

Tweek Sound said:
THis is a really cool photo. I like alot the "anomalie" on the lid of the can.
The black column in the back ground that comes down and semi allingns with the plastic cover of the spray can.
Vary nice. I personnaly love B&W and this one is really nice.
Good job.

Thanks! :) I thought there might be a little too much going on in the pic, but i really liked the Depth that all the different objects gave it :)

That is a nice photo. I do love B&W as long as it's done right and this is. One way I've brought out certain parts in a photo is to select what you want in the right hand corner and create another layer (by copying or cutting, your choice) and try to bring out the details individually. If you copy the layer it'll just overlap the original one, making it seemless. This method may not have worked, but it's worked for me a few times. If you're using Photoshop. Just a suggestion..

Weaving Wax said:
That is a nice photo. I do love B&W as long as it's done right and this is. One way I've brought out certain parts in a photo is to select what you want in the right hand corner and create another layer (by copying or cutting, your choice) and try to bring out the details individually. If you copy the layer it'll just overlap the original one, making it seemless. This method may not have worked, but it's worked for me a few times. If you're using Photoshop. Just a suggestion..

OOO good Idea! I will play around with that :) Thank you!

Hope the "fix" i sent to you works. Didn't know how to post it directly here.

really good photo... i dont even mind the non-detail in the bottom corner.
my one suggestion is to burn the lid on the cement can a bit so we can see more of the detail

rp1600 said:

That looks really good. The detail in the bottom right really bring out the rest of the photo. Great job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back