C&C Please! From recent shoot

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were from a non-paid shoot that I did last week. It was for practice, as I am not comfortable AT ALL with charging yet.

18fba75e.jpg

31008ff9.jpg

f4c1e58c.jpg

c565bad2.jpg

I like your B&W shots the most. Good texture. The first colour one might miss a little bit of contrast? It is well composed, but need a little extra kick to it I beleive.

good one

The color ones seem a bit soft to me. A bump in contrast in saturation would be nice on those aswell. I love the black and white shots!

I agree with the above comments. Also, it seems like the focus is a little off. Try using the unsharp mask in PS to see if that helps.

ya...Ive been trying to fix the color ones. I dont know what happened. Ive boosted the saturation and contrast a LOT and they are still kinda BLAH...hmmm...I dont know. If anyone wants to play with them be my guest. :)

I modified your first picture just a little, did I make it worst, better, no difference?

Just learning here, I'm a real newbie but since you gave us permision I felt like giving it a shot.

18fba75e2.jpg

now that looks much better. #2 is my fave. That's a great shot

ya that does look better. I think i have stared at these pictures for too long and need a fresh pair of eyes...lol

Adjusted the levels a tiny bit, sharpened the eyes with the sharpen tool (not much). Duplicated the layer, gaussian blur (40), set the blending options in the layers to overlay, then erased the eye section of the new layer.

Adjusted the levels a tiny bit, sharpened the eyes with the sharpen tool (not much). Duplicated the layer, gaussian blur (40), set the blending options in the layers to overlay, then erased the eye section of the new layer.

WOW... that's exactly how I edit most of my shots... scary.

Most reactions

Back