C & C please :)

dayleigh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please give me some C & C on my images, I feel I did a decent job on them but I'd like to know of anything I could do to better them...
I have no experience in Photoshop so the extent of my post editiing is purely cropping, I use flickr's picnik to add frames and name tags on some of my images.

Thank you for your time
regards
Dee

4664939241_c3a808332e_b.jpg

Camera: Nikon D3000 Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200) Aperture: f/8.0 Focal Length: 90 mm ISO Speed: 100

4675306455_fa2f0c90d5_o.jpg

Camera: Nikon D3000 Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200) Aperture: f/10.0 Focal Length: 90 mm ISO Speed: 100

4633632713_5241180a7d_o.jpg

Camera: Nikon D3000 Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/320) Aperture: f/8.0 Focal Length: 90 mm ISO Speed: 100

#1 and #3 pics are losing aspects in frame. Otherwise, they would've been wonderful pics. The clarity and crispness is really good, but both are out of the frame. #2 is just a normal snap shot.

I am using the same camera and glad to see it gives nice output.

#1 and #3 pics are losing aspects in frame. Otherwise, they would've been wonderful pics. The clarity and crispness is really good, but both are out of the frame. #2 is just a normal snap shot.

I am using the same camera and glad to see it gives nice output.

As I am new to photography I am not sure what losing aspects in frame means, did i crop them too much or does it mean something else?

I think you've got good lighting, good focus and good composition. Good Job. Your hand seems a little bit distracting with the dragon fly but still good shots to me.

I think you've got good lighting, good focus and good composition. Good Job. Your hand seems a little bit distracting with the dragon fly but still good shots to me.

hehe, the dragonfly is sitting on rocks -- its not my hand, although when i read what you said i looked at it and yeah it does somewhat appear to be a hand.. :)

Most reactions

Back