C&C please..

kass617

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture, and thought it came out pretty crappy, then messed with it in Camera Raw and came up with the after. Any c&c as far as settings, pp, etc is welcome:

Before:
KC_Before.jpg

After:
KC_After.jpg

:lol:
Let me just get that out of the way first... lol. I really did laugh... He looks like he's about to **** all over your couch.

OK - The before one is a little overexposed, but it looks salvageable - I think you just went a little too far on the after one.

What exactly did you do? To me, it looks like the blacks need dialed down a little, and the WB may be a little off (on the after one).

Are you laughing at the expression on his phase? Or because it's awful?

the expression for me

The white balance is too "Cool" there is a blue-ish color cast. I also agree that it looks like you cranked the blacks/contrast. I also don't like the framing/composition. Unless you are just going for a snap shot, it would have been better to see more of his arms so that people don't, as it was eloquently put, think that he's sh***ing on your couch.

Yeah, it is a bit cool, but because the original was so overexposed, there is a really bad orange glare on his head, that only disappeared in this tone. I realize the original is pretty bad, I was about to trash it, but since I haven't had a chance to work with RAW before, I figured I'd give it a shot....here's a little re-edit I did:

After_after.jpg

I think bitter was laughing at the expression on his face.

:)

That's my $0.02 :)

:gun:

I was guessing for the OP's sake :) lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back