C&C Please*

BNHPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been on a photography hiatus for a little while. I had some bad clients that gave me bad checks, etc. BUT now I've decided that its better for me as a person to not put up with other people's personal problems and to only take pictures for close friend with no thought of money or anything in return. SO, with all that said here is my c&c photograph.

I blurred the grass in the background. Stupid. You can tell it and I will change that asap. I wish she would've been looking towards me it would've been an amazing picture!
t86gi8.jpg

I like it but it looks a little over exposed.

It was right at dusk when we took these. I should've bumped my iso up to try to compensate =\

The blurred grass doesn't stick out as much as the overexposed face. Or did you do some post processing on it? Something looks off.

It was right at dusk when we took these. I should've bumped my iso up to try to compensate =\

But if it is over exposed if you had of bumped your iso up it would have just made it worse.

I overexposed it in pp it was way to dark before, and I was trying to make the grass brighter, too.

Ahh gotcha :)

I didn't do anything to her face but soften it a little. The sun was going down in that direction and it lit her face more than the rest of her. The grass was REALLY high I stomped around and flattened it out it was way over her head in some places

Not only is it overexposed, it's out of focus. You can tell that it was incredibly underexposed if you look to her arms.
You should have raised your ISO and exposed properly to begin with. It's a toss. Can't save it with the areas that have no data to work with.

Most reactions

Back